WHILE REFLECTING THE IDENTIFY OF THE BUILDING,
ITS UNMISTAKABLE FACE
Our activity areas
What is siding and what does it do?
What are the facade coatings and their types?
How is the building facade cladding done?
How are exterior cladding prices determined?
What is limestone exterior cladding?
What are exterior materials and elements?
What are the factors in the facade coating price information?
What are the facade stone coating systems?
What are granite facade cladding, facade granite cladding systems?
- Granite facade cladding
- Today, natural granite can be sized to the desired size according to the place of use and the project. Both in exterior cladding and the general trend all over the world in indoor flooring is that the thickness of the granite applied is 2 cm.
- However, in some specially selected projects, stones with a thickness exceeding 2 cm are used, which can be easily cut by the producers.
- However, considering that 1 m2 of 2 cm granite weighs approximately 60 kg, it requires a very good static calculation since it also brings a load to the structure to which it is applied. Since the use of granite is not on the agenda in the first project drawings in the buildings undergoing renovation, fine static calculations should be made before the granite is applied.
- Again, in order to renovate the flooring of old constructions with granite and to lay 2 cm thick granite, the existing flooring must be broken.
- In order to facilitate all these issues, it can produce 1 cm thick granite slabs, which can only be realized by very few companies in the world.
- Natural granite with a thickness of 1 cm, produced in slab sizes, alleviates the load of the building on the facades and can be sized to the dimensions on the basis of the desired project. It can be applied by sticking on the existing flooring without breaking the existing flooring in renovations.
- While 3 cm thick countertops can be produced from the same block in kitchen counters, this also provides the flexibility of making the wall covering of the counter in 1 cm thickness.
- This application, which is not very common today, will be a product that will become increasingly widespread if the above-mentioned advantages are taken into account.
What is ceramic granite exterior coating?
We can list the advantages of using Seranit in facade applications as follows;
- Production in desired dimensions
- Application techniques suitable for dimensions
- Aesthetic appearance
- Earthquake safety
- Does not bring too much load to the building
- Does not absorb water (0.02)
- No tonal difference
- 100-year color warranty, no color change or fading
- No vomiting between joints
- No screenshots
- Ease of installation
- Providing the opportunity to use a flexible mechanical system that can absorb miter misalignment and wall defect of the building.
- Providing complete safety; being resistant to external effects such as rains, impacts and bumps
- Labor and time savings
- Sound insulation
- Does not expand or shrink in temperature changes
- Being compatible with the expansion and operation of the building
- Easy to clean
- Absorbing hot/cold heat in seasonal changes
- Provides air circulation and prevents moisture
- High breaking strength
- Absorbing radio waves (over 50%)
- Being resistant to wind load (up to 180 km/H)
- Providing various application alternatives according to the location and shape of the building
- Not affected by acids
- Being hygienic and free of bacteria
- No deformation
- Provides wide range of color selection and colors do not fade
- Being environmentally friendly and natural looking
- Non-flammable and non-combustible
- Providing various application alternatives according to the location and shape of the building and not emitting radiation
Why curtain wall?
What are the advantages of curtain wall?
- Protects from sun rays and harmful external effects.
- Protects buildings from rain, kinetic energy, capillary water absorption, relative humidity and noise.
- Provides energy savings by enabling the use of insulation.
- Prevents the appearance of cracks, eliminates possible plumb errors.
- There are no color and texture defects.
- Maintenance and repair are minimized.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It is functional.
- It is aesthetic.
- It is light.
What are curtain wall systems?
- Covered curtain wall
- Structural Silicone (glass-glass) curtain wall
- Transparent (with suction cup) curtain wall
- Half Covered Curtain Wall Systems
- Curtain Wall Systems with Cover
- Compact Laminate Application
- Arcthion Brick Cladding Systems
- Composite Sheet
GET INFORMATION ABOUT EXTERIOR COATINGS SERVICE
+90 (552) 926 69 85